An untamed lagoon with its thriving microsystem, a luxuriant pine forest and a buzzing city centre featuring the longest pedestrian promenade in Europe. Explore the endless attractions of Jesolo, starting with a family ride on our hotel’s Free Rental Bikes.
Stretching from the beach to the lagoon, the cycling routes cover 150 km and have been divided into 12 itineraries, varying in length, difficulty level and area of interest, from the bank of the river Sile to the shores of the lagoon and the city center.
Explore this unique, wild landscape, where the magnificent lagoon blends with the hinterland between the river and the cultivated fields.
- Orange Itinerary | Waterland: 23,6 challenging kilometers along the river Sile, it offers astonishingly beautiful views of the lagoon.
- Red Itinerary | Low Lands: it unravels for 21,4 km through peaceful areas and smaller towns, offering amazing views at every turn.
- Pink Itinerary | Riviera Piave: Starting from Cortellazzo, this route follows the river Piave, winding through gorgeous vineyards in 24,4 soothing kilometers.
- Yellow itinerary | Urban City: it covers the whole length (27 km) of Jesolo, with its many shops and street performers.
- Green Itinerary | Venetian Lagoon: the perfect itinerary for nature lovers. It delves 29 km deep into the treasures of the lagoon with its wide array of plants and animals. Several inns along the way offer refreshment and local delicacies.
- Brown Itinerary | In the heart of the Peninsula: an easy itinerary of 34 km from Marina di Cavallino to Punta Sabbioni.
- Light Blue itinerary | The Great War: an easy 30 km route from Cavallino to Punta Sabbioni.
- Violet itinerary | Ancient Villages: from Marina di Cavallino to Punta Sabbioni, a calm journey of 36 km.
- Route 11 itinerary | Laguna Tour: Breathe in the air and the landscape of the lagoon in this 40 km itinerary.
- Blue itinerary | The Farmer’s Way: A pleasant 15 km ride surrounded by the delightful scenery of our rural countryside.
- Lilla itinerary | The Great Reclamation: from Eraclea Mare, through Torre di Fine to Brain, 27 km to explore.
- Grey itinerary | Piave Riverside: bike along the Piave River and enjoy its landscape for an easy 38 km journey.
The Jesolo Ambiente Bike brochure, together with a complete map and guide, is available for pick up at the local visitor center, at the APT (Tourist Board) and at the Aja (Hotel Association of the city of Jesolo).